C-Box controller for up to 2 displacement signals
The C-Box supports the optoNCDT 2300 laser triangulation sensor and primarily serves as an analogue output module. Furthermore, two digital sensor signals can be evaluated together. Set up of the C-Box is executed via a user-friendly web interface. As well as averaging and statistical functions, thickness, diameter, step and inclinations can also be calculated.
Data output is via configurable analogue output, Ethernet, RS422 or USB. The d/a conversion is executed at 16-Bit and max. 70kHz.
- Inputs: 2x RS422 Inputs
- Outputs: An analogue output for a sensor or a calculated output signal (current or voltage - scalable via web interface), Ethernet, RS422 and USB
- Parallel data output via digital and analogue interface
- Evaluation of 2 sensor signals (diameter, width, thickness, tilt angle)
- Averaging and statistical functions
- Set up and configuration of C-Box and sensor carried out via a user-friendly web interface
- Mounting with top hat rail clip and DIN mounting rail (switch cabinet)
back to product group "Accessories"