Capacitive sensors to measure distance and position
FSO = of full scale output
Capacitive sensors of the capaNCDT series measure displacements, distances or positions of any electrically-conducting targets (e.g. metals). A linearisation function is integrated for measurement against insulator materials. Capacitive sensors are available for a wide range of applications.
• Superior precision and resolution
• Excellent temperature stability
• Outstanding long-term stability
• Material-independent for metallic targets
• Suitable for insulating materials