Thermal imager for glass temperature measurement
The themoIMAGER G7 is the latest addition to the Micro Epsilon family of thermal imagers and is specifically designed for measurements of glass objects. The spectral range of 7.9µm enables reliable measurements even on thin glass sheets and thin walled glass containers.
If the glass has a reflective coating applied, and additional reference pyrometer can be used to apply an adjustment factor into the camera to enable accurate temperature measurements. This is a unique feature of the thermoIMAGER software and is standard.
Like all thermoIMAGER TIM cameras, the full operating and analysis software is provided licence free and includes many process control features, such as line scan mode; which enables a the camera ‘look through’ a narrow slit onto the glass, yet still provide a complete thermal image of the whole sheet of glass.
• Full licence free process control and analysis software included
• Integration of a reference pyrometer for glass with a reflective coating
• Measurement frequency of 80Hz
• Operating temperatures up to 70°C ambient
• Up to 240°C integrated into cooling jacket
• Compact size of 46 x 56 x 90mm
back to product group "Thermal Imaging Cameras"