The thermoIMAGER TIM LightWeight is a lightweight thermal imaging camera that can be easily mounted to a variety of unmanned aerial vehicles, UAV’s, including drones and multicopters to carry out thermographic surveys of buildings for heat loss, defect analysis of photovoltaic cells (solar panels), wind turbines, and other difficult-to-access structures.
The thermoIMAGER TIM LightWeight kit contains everything need to mount and record full radiometric data on an aerial vehicle. It consists of a miniature infrared (IR) camera -either the thermoIMAGER TIM 400 or TIM 450, a miniature lightweight ‘NetBox’ mini PC, SDHC memory card, lithium ion battery and antenna. With a total weight of just 380g, this system is the ideal choice for aerial thermography applications. IR video recordings can be launched directly via a button on the camera housing; the video is stored on a microSD storage card in the NetBox and can also be transmitted back to ground simultaneously.
Call 0151 355 6070 or email Micro-Epsilon to talk to one of our application engineers and arrange a free demonstration.
• Total weight 350g incl. camera
• 111 x 55 x 45mm camera dimensions
• Low power consumption (max. 12W)
• Simultaneous 20Hz video signal generation parallel to 35Hz on board radiometric recording
• Additional operation of customer specific software
• Wide power range: 8-48VDC or Power over Ethernet (PoE)