Infrared temperature sensors with integrated video
The new video pyrometers thermoMETER CTvideo and CSvideo , allow both video and crosshair laser sighting for optimum measurement set up and adjustment of correct sensor ‘spot size’. The adjustable focus video also enables snapshot recording of the measurement process for future playback or documenting.
Due to its short measuring wavelength, the thermoMETER CTvideo and CSvideo enables reliable measurements of metals, ceramics or surfaces with low or unknown emissivity, from 50 °C to 2,200 °C. Long focus optics allow the sensors to be mounted further from the process, yet still allow small spot sizes of down to 0.5mm if required
Infrared software Compact Connect included
The temperature analysis software Compact Connect has been developed specifically for the thermoMETER series of temperature measurement sensors. It allows extensive documentation and analysis of temperature measurement data, as well as configuration and saving of the sensor parameters . It is licence-free and included in every sensor shipment.
• Video and crosshair laser sighting for measuring field adjustment (measuring fields from 0.5mm)
• Automatic snapshot feature for process monitoring and documenting
• Measurements on hot metals, ceramics and composite materials, 50 °C to 2,200 °C
• Operating Temperatures up to 70 °C ambient
• licence free software Compact connect included