Working at Micro-Epsilon UK Ltd
Manufacturing processes throughout all industries are evolving at a rapid pace, and the quality and tolerances expected from the end user are forever increasing. Thus the need for smarter measurement solutions is continuously growing.
Micro-Epsilon is renowned globally for being at the forefront of measurement technology.
For more than 50 years we have continuously offered reliable, high performance, unique solutions particularly when high precision measurement or inspection is required. Our product range covers sensors for the measurement of distance and displacement, sensors for IR temperature measurement and colour detection, as well as turnkey systems for dimensional measurement and defect detection.
We understand that our customers are our business partners, and develop long term relationships with them.
We work closely with our customers to fully understand their requirements; our sales people are engineers and understand more than just the sensor performance. We are problem solvers.
We operate a fair working policy, which results in excellent customer service and support even post sale.
Our high performance products and way of working provide our customers with a genuine competitive advantage.
Over the last 50 years Micro-Epsilon has grown from just two engineers to a global organisation, with more than 1200 employees in over 35 countries.
Our Vision is to be more agile, more productive, more expert than our competitors. Be the sensor supplier of choice.
Educate the UK marketplace to be the best in the world through the application of more precision sensor technology and automation.
Build long term relationships with our business partners. Enabling them to achieve genuine competitive advantage with high performance, innovative sensor solutions delivered in a professional manner by a company they can trust.
Our people are central to our success. We offer continuous development, have a low staff turnover rate and we work in an open, collaborative, team environment with a flat hierarchal structure. Everybody contributes to the success of the business. We are committed to the company objectives, we are successful and we celebrate this together.
- More-Precision is our company philosophy. This resonates through the entire organisation. It’s not just about developing and manufacturing the highest performance products, it about how we work, our processes, how we interact with our customers and the after sales service and support we give.
- Performance. Made in Germany, our products deliver, exceeding customer expectations.
- Expert. Our people are experienced engineers, sales and marketing professionals who understand the needs of our customers, our products and how to integrate them.
- Trust. We believe in delivering the right product for your solution, first time, every time which builds a unique bond with our customers.
- Family. Our workforce is a part of the Micro-Epsilon family. We are here to support them when needed, develop them to be the best they can be and reward them for delivering success.
Micro-Epsilon UK Ltd
Established in 2004 to directly service and support the UK and Ireland Micro-Epsilon UK Ltd. has contributed significantly to the growth of the global organisation. We have over 1200 UK customers and supply into almost all industrial sectors. Our Key markets are machine builders, automation providers, system integrators, in process quality control and research and development.
Located in Wirral peninsular surrounded by the Dee estuary and River Mersey, Wirral has stunning views of both the Welsh hills and Liverpool Skyline, award winning beaches, countryside trails and walks, nature reserves and is just a 10 minute train or ferry ride from Liverpool city centre (or by ferry), Micro-Epsilon is in a fantastic location.
Click here to see the types of benefits on offer when working for Micro-Epsilon UK.