High speed ‘true analogue’ laser sensor for vibration measurement
The analogue optoNCDT 1610 and 1630 laser sensors are particularly suitable for high-speed measurements of displacement, distance and position.
The 1610 LD series achieves a maximum frequency response of 10 kHz.
The 1630 LD series achieves a maximum frequency response of 100 kHz.
- Measuring ranges LD 1610 (mm):
4 | 10 | 20 | 50 | 100
- Measuring ranges LD 1630 (mm):
4 | 10 | 20 | 50
- High cut-off frequency up to 100kHz
- For fast, dynamic processes
- Analogue and Ethernet interface
- Compact sensor design
- Intelligent error output
- Ideal for vibration measurements
- Software for readout of measurement data