Thermal imaging cameras for glass
The thermoIMAGER TIM QVGA-G7 / VGA-G7 is an industrial thermal imaging camera specially designed for applications in the glass industry. The spectral range of 7.9 µm enables reliable measurements even on thin glass sheets. If the glass has a reflection coating, an additional reference pyrometer can be integrated in order to readjust the thermal imaging camera. Like all thermoIMAGER TIM cameras, the G7’s licence-free analysis software includes a line scan feature that enables the monitoring of thermal processes, even if the field of vision is restricted.
- Line scan feature via licence-free analysis software
- Compact size of 46 x 56 x 68-77 mm
- Image frequency of 80 Hz
- Robust against ambient temperatures up to 70 °C without requiring additional cooling, up to 315 °C with cooling jacket
- Optional integration of a reference pyrometer for glass with a reflection coating
- NEW: TIM VGA G7 with up to 125 Hz measurement speed and VGA resolution of 640 x 480 pixels