Long-range laser sensors
Large offset distance
Small measuring range
Some measurement tasks require large measuring ranges or a large measurement distance from the target object to be measured. For these types of applications, Micro-Epsilon offers long-range laser sensors that combine high accuracy with a large measurement distance.
The optoNCDT 1750 laser sensor offers measuring ranges of 500 mm and 750 mm and provides maximum accuracy and dynamics thanks to innovative evaluation algorithms. The sensor offers real-time surface compensation, which determines and controls the reflectance of the target during the exposure in real time. This enables reliable measurements on changing surfaces.
Its universal setting and evaluation options allow the sensor to meet all requirements for use in highly dynamic industrial applications.
- Measuring ranges (mm): 500 | 750
- Linearity from 350 µm
- Adjustable measuring rate up to 7.5kHz
- Analogue and digital outputs
- Compact size with integrated electronics
- Real-time adaption to changing surfaces (RTSC)
- Predefined and individual presets in web interface
The optoNCDT 1710-1000 laser sensors are unrivalled in measurement performance worldwide. The sensor can measure over a working range of 1,000mm. The start of measurement is 1,000mm from the sensor body which means that objects upto 2m in distance can be measured. The controller is integrated into the housing of the sensor which means that external electronic processing is not required. The sensor operates with automatic, real time surface compensation, RTSC which auto adapts the laser intensity to the surface being measured. Additionally built in, programmable limit switch give the sensor further integration flexibility.
Application areas of the sensor are:
- Harsh environments
- Large parts or areas where a large stand off are required
- Target in vacuum – the sensor can measure through viewing windows
- High object temperatures
- In process measurements on difficult surfaces
- Measuring range (mm): 1,000
- Linearity max. +/- 1mm
- Resolution max. 100µm
- Measuring from a large distance (high temperatures or risk of collision)
- Configurable measuring rate up to 2.5kHz
- Analogue and digital output
- Compact with integrated controller
- Real-time compensation for changing surfaces (RTSC)
- Freely programmable limit switches
The optoNCDT 1710 and 2310 long-range laser sensors are designed for applications where a high measuring distance is required. However, the relatively small measuring range facilitates extremely precise measurement at a large distance.
- Measuring range optoNCDT 1710 (mm): 50
- Measuring ranges optoNCDT 2310 (mm):
10 | 20 | 40 | 50
- Linearity from 3µm
- Resolution 0.5µm
- Large offset distance with small measuring range
- High measuring rate and resolution
- Adaptation to changing surfaces
- Sufficient distance in case of high object temperatures or moving parts